Matrix Pro S is the mechanical key cutting machine for dimple keys with flat cuts, laser keys with internal, external and double external cuts and, tubular keys.
The mechanical machine for high quality cutting of dimple, laser and tubular keys Matrix Pro S is the quality mechanical key cutting machine for dimple keys with flat cuts, laser and tubular keys. The machine features: fixed clamp with four positions for accommodating different types of keys, electromechanical gauging system, quick release tool change, led lights with proximity sensors, aluminium levers and knobs with hypoallergenic coating.
Video tutorial (YouTube)
- Optimized fixed clamp for a wide range of keys: Matrix Pro S features a fixed clamp with four different positions for easily installing a wide array of keys: dimple keys with flat cuts (also type Abus®, Bricard®, Cisa®), laser keys (also type HU66 and Mercedes® HU64) and tubular keys.
- Precise calibration for high quality cuts: the machine is equipped with sprung tracer point, micrometric regulation ring and exclusive self-aligning pliers for precise calibration and high quality cutting results. The electromechanical gauging system features an intuitive display for checking the correct setting of the tools before cutting.
- Time-saving set-up operations: Matrix Pro S is provided with a quick release tool change system to facilitate the machine set-up. Cutters and tracer points can be easily identified thanks to the coloured plastic collars, red and black respectively, with the name of the tool engraved on. This patented solution is a Silca exclusive and helps immediately recognize the tool you need to install.
- Ergonomic and comfortable to use: the lever of the vertical Z axis has a button that enables you to lower the tracer point/cutter unit. It also integrates the functions of automatic cutter motor start and Z-axis block. This solution ensures more safety for the operator and grants a faster and more efficient use. Knobs and levers feature an ergonomic design and a hypoallergenic coating. The rollbar allows you to rest the left hand while shifting the carriage lever for better control of the carriage and smoother movements.
- Led lighting with proximity sensor: the led lights have a proximity sensor that automatically switches them on and off, for an ideal illumination of the work station.
- Practical and capacious accessories areas: the incorporated pull-out accessories tray has 20 moulded positions for lodging cutters and tracer points and a wide space for other accessories, so your work area will be neat and perfectly organized. A capacious tool area on top of the machine can hold keys and other accessories while cutting.
- Safe for the user: the machine features a transparent safety shield and a thermal-magnetic mains switch.
Power supply: 230V - 50/60Hz
Cutter motor: single phase and speed
Tool speed: 6000 rpm (for cutters in high speed steel)
Clamp: fixed and removable, with interchangeable plates
Standard tools: Cutters F1 (dimple keys) and F22 (laser keys) in high speed steel HSS Tracer points T1 (dimple keys) and T22 (laser keys) Adapters M for Mercedes® keys type HU64
Movements: on three axes by ball guides
Runs: X axis: 40 mm, Y axis: 50 mm, vertical Z axis: 30 mm
Dimensions: Width: 310 mm (400 mm with maximum lever operating space), Depth: 400 mm, Height: 470 mm
Weight: 24,6 kg
Matrix Pro S Brochure
- 1,81 MB