Futura Pro Engraving is the only electronic key cutting machine able to duplicate all types of residential and automotive keys and to engrave metal keys, small medals and plates.
Futura Pro Engraving is the unique electronic key cutting machine combining two cutting stations and the engraving function in one user-friendly device. Ideal for inexperienced key cutters thanks to the software-guided procedures accessible via the integrated tablet, this lightweight and portable machine is also perfect for professional locksmiths offering a roadside service. The special jaws, adapter and cutter for engraving allow you to customise keys, small medals and plates with quality incisions.
- Exclusive double cutting and engraving station: Futura Pro Engraving is unique in having two cutting stations so flat, cruciform, laser and dimple keys, both residential and automotive, can all be cut using a single machine. The clamp of the laser key cutting station is able to accommodate the special jaws dedicated to engraving, allowing you to offer yet another service to your customers.
- Practical and easy to use: Futura Pro Engraving is controlled by a 10” touch-screen tablet, which guides you step-by-step through all key cutting and engraving operations (it helps you select the correct key profile of a cylinder key or the make, model and year for vehicle keys, it indicates the right tools to use, it shows the available engraving area, etc.). The tablet integrates Silca Software’s main functions and data, including an extensive range of data cards and code tables for flat, cruciform, laser and dimple keys.
- Fast cutting cycles: Futura Pro Engraving features optimised cutting cycles thanks to the cutters that reach speeds of 1585 rpm for flat keys and 12100 rpm for laser and dimple keys. The tablet, together with the advanced electronics, deliver the fast response times needed for a high performing machine.
- Immediate process control: The colour-changing LED lights help you to immediately see the process status.
- Improved hardware and connectivity with 2 USB ports: All exposed screws are made of stainless steel for better resistance to wear and a longer life.
Futura Pro Engraving is equipped with 2 USB ports at the rear: one for the tablet battery charger and one for the tethering connection so the machine and tablet remain connected and operational even when the Wi-Fi connection is lost or unstable. The second USB port can also be used to connect the USB flash drive supplied with Futura Pro Engraving to import code tables or machine software updates.
- Space-saving and portable solution: Futura Pro Engraving is compact, lightweight and easy to carry. Featuring a safety shield that slides within the machine body and an ergonomic grip, it is perfect for small shops and vans.
- Functional and stylish: Futura Pro Engraving has a quality and distinctive look. Several features of the machine are designed to make your job more comfortable and practical, such as the wide accessories area on the top of the machine, the cutter-holder behind the flat key cutting station, and the removable swarf tray located in an optimised position below the working area.
- Shortcut function for vehicle key cutting code searches: Searching for the right vehicle key cutting code is easy and quick with the card search shortcut function. Just input the first letters and the software will prompt the make and model you’re looking for, so you don’t have to manually enter the entire field.
- Key cut preview: The preview allows you to check and correct the cut for a worn key. This function is available for flat, laser and dimple keys.
- Guided updating procedure: Keeping abreast of the machine’s continuous upgrades is easy with the guided updating procedure. The software leads you step-by-step through all the operations required for updating the machine (via Wi-Fi, via web with Silca Remote Service, and via ethernet).
- The Engraving equipment includes the jaws 01E and 02E, compatible with the 01R clamp, the plane 4 adapter and the special cutter 18DW. The software, available for free and accessible directly from the homepage of the Futura app, has been developed to guide you step by step in the creation and management of customised engraving models, fit for a wide range of references both from Silca and others.
- Optimised engraving for a wide range of keys, small medals and plates: The special jaws and adapter are designed to facilitate the installation of a vast array of metal and aluminium Ultralite keys, small medals and plates. The jaws and adapter feature four areas (or planes) for engraving items of different dimensions:
- Engraving area 1: 26-32 mm x 40 mm;
- Engraving area 2: 20-26 mm x 40 mm;
- Engraving area 3: 8-14 mm x 40 mm;
- Engraving area 4: 14-20 mm x 40 mm.
- Pre-set user models and guided procedures: The software contains over 220 default user models for just as many Silca references (keys, medals and plates). For each reference, you can select the depth of the engraving, whilst the software indicates the jaw step you should use.
- Management of user models: The software allows you to create customised engraving models through a user-friendly editor that enables you to add text areas and to adjust their size and position within pre-set parameters.
- Optimised procedures with the job queues: The software also manages job queues, with which you will be able to set the cutting/engraving parameters of a series of keys and, afterwards, process them. Depending on your needs, you can engrave all the keys first and then cut them, or vice versa.
Power supply: Machine: 24V d.c.- 5,5 Amp. - 130W; Power pack: 90/264V a.c. - 50/60Hz - 220W MEANWELL GS220A24-R7B
Cutter motor: 24V d.c.
Prismatic cutter: 01F, in HSS super rapid steel, TiCN coated (flat cuts)
Cutters: 01D, in HSS super rapid steel (dimple cuts); 01LW, in hard metal, AlCrN coated (laser cuts); 18DW, in hard metal (engraving)
Tool speed: Prismatic cutter (flat cuts): 1585 rpm; Cutter (dimple/laser cuts and engraving): 12100 rpm
Movements: on 3 axes (with special bushes) driven by step motors (on rectiﬁed roller guides)
Clamps: 01V, removable, with 4 universal sides (flat cuts); 01R, removable and provided with interchangeable jaws: 01J and 02J (dimple/laser cuts) and 01E and 02E (engraving)
Runs: X axis: 30 mm, Y axis: 50 mm, Z axis: 27 mm
Dimensions: width: 318 mm, depth: 413 mm, height with tablet and stand: 522 mm (without tablet and stand: 340 mm)
Weight: 20 Kg
Futura Pro Engraving - Brochure
- 1,24 MB
Code Maker - Leaflet
- 198 KB
Silca OEM Client Mottura® - Leaflet
- 1,22 MB
Futura Pro Engraving - Operating manual
- 8,06 MB
Futura Pro Engraving - Software guide
- 6,97 MB
Futura Pro - Optional accessories guide
- 1,96 MB
Futura - Pro - Software updates vers. 3.13.0 - db 5.07
- 490 KB